Followers

Thursday 22 September 2016

Under The Weather with Digital Delights

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well.

There's a new challenge at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

Here's my little bit of inspiration using the super cute Splish Splash Susie and the Feel Better Sentiment Set



I've used a cloud shaped die to cut out the sentiment (I think it's a memory box one). I've coloured her using copics, taking my colours from the backing paper, adding a handmade flower (made by my best friend Susie) as a finishing touch.  Hopefully this would make someone smile if they were feeling unwell.

Thanks for visiting, I hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful as always your creations are stunning and well thought out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute creation, love the papers & colours you have used
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx