Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Use 2 dies with Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Hi everyone.

I hope you're all well.

There's a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges

The theme this month is to use 2 dies (or more if you wish)

Here's my little bit of inspiration...


I've used a LOTV topper which I've cut using a Tonic circle die and matted with a Tonic Scalloped circle die. I cut the backing paper using a Tattered Lace square die and added a Spellbinder star in a contrasting colour. I added a strip of ribbon and a sentiment to finish off. Simple...

Now it's your turn. Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates. You could even win our Spotlight prize...

3 digi stamps from

Thanks for visiting. I'm going to spend the day with my best friend Sue crocheting. I know we'll spend most of the day laughing. Then I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Ninja Turtles film with my hubby Ted this evening..Sad I know, lol


Hugs Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx