Followers

Thursday 10 December 2015

Happy 24th Birthday Rachel

Hi everyone.

My lovely daughter is 24 today so I thought I'd show you her card...



I've used a House Mouse stamp, which I've coloured using Copics.
I've framed the image and die cut 'Daughter' using some self adhesive glitter foam.
The sentiment is a Circadesign stamp and has been mounted using a Spellbinder die and mirri card.
I've added a bow, some pearls and a couple of balloons to finish.
The overall card is 8x8.


I would like to enter this for the following:-


Thank you so much for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

8 comments:

  1. I SO LOVE this sweet image...perfect for any age I think!!! A gorgeous "Rainbow" card Helen...I'm sure that your Daughter LOVED it!!!! Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! I'm sure your daughter is going to love it. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly such a lovely card and the layout of your is so beautifully presented enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Hetty, a super design and colour scheme.........beautifully coloured little Mousies up to mischievous again and gorgeous sparkling embellishments!!


    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with House Mouse & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Love how you colored the mThank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door ~ Christi DT
    Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}ousies and the balloons ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image just makes you smile when you see it. Fabulous coloring, and great take on the challenge theme. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like House Mouse for cuteness! Lovely card and thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen Love this cute image gorgeous colours , nice clean design great card & take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @"House Mouse and Friends Mon. chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx