Followers

Thursday 19 November 2015

A tiny Tattered Lace side stepper

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

I've been playing in my craft room recently and realised I haven't shared anything. I seem to have let blogging take a back seat recently but I think it's time to rectify that now.

I was really happy to find out that Create and Craft were going to give me a £10 voucher for each year I've been a member. Last month I bought some Centura Pearl card with it. This month I ordered the latest Tattered Lace magazine. It comes with a mini side stepper card die set...it's just so cute...and a great way to use up some scraps...


The die set includes all the dies needed to cut the papers and also some ovals and rectangles. I've also used some Tattered Lace mini dies to cut the butterflies from lemon glitter card. To finish off I added some self adhesive pearls and an organza bow tied using an Embellishment Attic Bowmaker (bought from the NEC). You can't tell the scale from the photo so here's another...



I would like to enter this for the following:-


Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen xx


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I adore the soft pastel yellow and this stair step card is fabulous the way you put a butterfly on each step. That ribbon is perfect with this card because it is sheer and doesn't take away from the light and airy butterflies at all! What a pretty bow you made with it and set off this card beautifully. GREAT card! Thanks for joining us at Craft-dee BowZ! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Helen is your stepper card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft colors are gorgeous and I love this die set. Such a great way to use all of those scraps we just can't let go of!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Use Scraps challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant and so soft! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx