Followers

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Autumn leaves with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well.

It's time for a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

Our theme for this fortnight is Autumn Leaves.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...


I've used an image and paper from the House Mouse Triple CD combined with a HOTP acrylic stamp for the sentiment for this A6 card. I've used brown card to mat, adding gold twine and self adhesive gold pearls, finishing off with a flower made by my lovely best friend Sue (she made me loads for my birthday) and a ready made bow in brown gingham.

I hope you'll join us.

Thanks for visiting.
See you again soon x

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx