Followers

Thursday 3 September 2015

Bebunni Wish upon a star

Hi everyone.

Just popped on to share the latest challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

Our theme for September is Oh Christmas Tree.

Here's my little piece of inspiration using a Bebunni cd from Crafters Companion.


I've matted both the image and the backing with both green and red card and added some pine leaves and a poinsettia to the top corner. I found the sentiment in a Crafters Companion stamp set which I think was Mulberry Wood and thought it went with the image perfectly. I stamped this directly onto the backing paper using Versafine ink. 

Now it's your turn. I hope you'll join us. You could win a fab prize...

7 digis



$10 voucher

If you click on the badges you'll be taken to the website. Go on, check them out. You won't be disappointed.


Thank you so much for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx