Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

A sketch with Sparkles

Hi everyone. I hope you're all well.

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
This month we have a sketch for you...


Here's my little piece of inspiration...


One of our sponsors very kindly gave me the image to work with. It's called Go With The Flow from Deedee's Digis and can be found here. There are plenty of elements including backing papers, sentiments and images. I printed one of the sentiments and then fussy cut the words. The backing paper on the circle echoes the pattern on the shell. I've matted using black card and added orange candi and yellow ribbon to co-ordinate with the colours of the shell.

We have two fabulous prizes on offer this month...

$15 Voucher


and

£10 goody bag


I hope you'll join us. Thanks for visiting.
Hugs Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx