Followers

Thursday 15 January 2015

Raise a glass with Sparkles

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme for this month is Raise a glass. We'd like to see 'drink' related projects. For my card I've been playing with a Bugaboo image and Adobe Photoshop to make this card for my Sister-in-law's 50th birthday...

I coloured the image using Photoshop before matting and layering with black and silver Mirri. I've added some die cut details to the corners. These were actually some bits of waste left over from a previous project. I finished off with a die cut scalloped circle and silver peel off numbers.

Now it's over to you. We have 2 sponsors this month...

A $10 voucher from Di's Digis.


A £10 voucher from Crafty Bren


Thanks for visiting, I hope I'll see you again soon.
Helen x

1 comment:

  1. l just love these images Helen and your card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx