Followers

Friday 30 January 2015

Painted Love Heart

Hi everyone.
I hope you're not suffering too much with the weather. We've had some snow but it hasn't hung around, thank goodness.

I've been having a play about in my craft room this week as I wanted to enter the current challenge at Use Your Stuff. The theme is to use some paint on your project. I chose to spray a heart shape, which I recycled from a card someone bought me a couple of years ago, using spray lacquer. I've also painted some chipboard letters with acrylic paint before coating them with pinflair glaze and addind a gem to each letter. I finished off with some flowers and a ribbon...


Here's the before picture of the letters...



I just need to find somewhere to hang it now.
I really enjoyed making this. Thanks for visiting.
I hope to see you again soon.
Happy crafting
Helen x

3 comments:

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx