Followers

Sunday 10 August 2014

Happy 55th Wedding Anniversary

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to share the card I made for my Mum & Dad's Emerald Anniversary which was on August 8th. That's 55 years!


As you can see I've used Emerald as the inspiration and kept it monochrome. I've used green mirri board to mat the background, which I got at the Summer Crafting workshop at Doncaster a couple of years ago, and also as the under layer to the Spellbinder Vines of Passion die cut. The top layer of the die cut is pearlescent, as are the flowers (petal pairs punch with Cheery Lynn leaves) and the butterfly (Cheery Lynn). 



Finishing touches include a heart shaped doily, some ribbon and a charm from my stash. I've used Forest Moss distress ink on the flowers and the butterfly.

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thank you so much for visiting. It's thundering here at the moment so I'm gonna have a play in my craft room for a while. Just hope I remember to go and cook tea... I went for another physio session yesterday and currently am sporting some very colourful tape on my shoulder. It's shocking pink, black and bright blue. Looks really groovy and definitely helps to support my shoulder to help my rotator cuff to heal. I'm not allowed to do too much at the moment, it needs rest so a bit of gentle crafting should do me nicely. I hope you're not suffering too much with this awful weather. See you again soon.

Hugs Helen x

9 comments:

  1. WOW, this is stunning.
    Your parent's will cherish this x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. love all the beautiful layers, thanks for joining us at Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is stunning, beautiful make. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! I love all the intricate dies that you used, so elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation, I'm sure it will be treasured!

    Thank you for sharing with us Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 41 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT (Sorry I'm so late with my comment, but I was away for the week with limited internet access) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! Perfect coloring! Thanks for playing at Crafting at the weekend! We hope to see you next time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "monochrome” challenge…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx