Followers

Thursday 21 March 2013

Bamboo - A flower for you

Hi everyone, I've managed to assemble the card I started a few days ago, before the Fibromyalgia flared. It's for my daughter to give to one of her friends and is from the Party Paws range from Crafters Companion. I just had to get this stamp (and a few more...) as my daughter adores Pandas...and they're just sooo cute! Here's what I came up with...





I've coloured with copics and have layered up the flower, his hands and the butterfly....here's a close up...




The backing paper is from Wild Rose (Girly polka dots) and has been distressed at the edges with a Tim Holtz tool. The image has been displayed on a Spellbinder Decorative label 22. The sentiment, which came with the image, has been displayed on a Spellbinder Timeless Rectangle. I've added a flower to complement the one in the image, adding a Cheery Lynn Tropical Flourish, which has been snipped and rearranged slightly. I popped a heart shaped doily (from The Hobby House) behind the image and a double bow and card candi to finish. I really pleased how this turned out, especially the little Panda. Hope you like it too.

I would like to enter this for the following:-
Lacy Sunshine - Layer it up 
Creative Moments - Animals 
Bearly Mine - Anything goes 
Make it Monday 

Thanks for looking. I hope to be back soon. Happy crafting
Helen xx
  

18 comments:

  1. Aawwww, Bamboo's so adorable. You've done a beautiful job of colouring the image and love the way you've displayed him/her.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just love this new range :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun, this is so delightful and lovely!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - love the pink flower and the background paper, really makes it 'pop'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I'm loving the Party Paws images, its almost tempting me to buy some actual rubber for the 1st time in over 12 months!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and the way you've layer bits up. Thanks for a great morning as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card with lovely vibrant colors!! Your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet looking card in girly colours. It's adorable. Love it! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and pretty card Helen, I love the little bear! I hope your FM settles soon, I am a sufferer too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love The Bright Colors So Cute ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwww! Fabulous card! it's so cute, so sweet! thanks for playing with "Lacy Sunshine" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gosh your creativity is on a roll I am struggling to keep up with your creations, love this one the colouring on the flower is gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous, love the sweet image and the doily looks fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous and fun card. Love the cute image and your great coloring. Thank you so much for sharing at Make It Monday. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card Helen!!thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, lovely and bright, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx