Followers

Friday 6 July 2012

Model T Ford

Hi everyone, well looks like the rare glimpse of sun yesterday was a one off, back to the constant rain...I've noticed that when I decide to tackle my mountain of ironing it turns sunny and warm...just shows how often I do it! I used to keep on top of it at one point but the onset of Fibromyalgia last year made me hate it. I ironed all morning and then decided I needed to cut the grass in the afternoon. My garden is slightly uphill and our mower isn't self propelled so it's hard work, as a result I'm a bit sore today so I'm having an easy day. Anyway enough whinging, here's my card share for today...

 The stamp is Papermania Nostalgia Classic Cars (Model T Ford). I stamped using Momento Rich Cocoa ink and edged with Frayed Burlap distress ink. I also added an eyelet to the tag. I've made this for my Father-in-law's birthday next week.

I would like to enter this in the following:-
Craft Punked - Monochrome 
Stampin' for the weekend - Tags 
Top Tip Tuesday - One for the men 
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes 
Cards for men - Happy Birthday 

Thanks for dropping in, or dripping in if you live round here! Hope to see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, love your design, colours, everything! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen!
    Your masculine card is wonderful. I love that vintage image and how you've stamped onto the tag as a supporting element to it. It looks terrific.
    I hope you didn't wear yourself out too much!! Those push mowers are a LOT of work.

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the iron mountain I know it so well ;) - hope you have recovered and are not feeling so sore. I love this masculine card and the colours are fab - thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Thank you for joining Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Dad card; I am sure your FIL will love it:0)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday; hope to see you often:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx