Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

Christmas stocking

Hi everyone, I'm back with a quick card I've made for a couple of Christmas challenges. I'm getting quite a collection now...
 It's a small 4x4 card. I've cut the stocking using my cricut (Doodle Charms cartridge) and added some glamour dust to the white bits. The backing paper is from my scraps drawer and I've added pompoms from my stash. I didn't feel it needed a sentiment. Simple but effective....

I would like to enter this for the following:-
Crafty Hazelnut - traditional colours 
Holly Jolly Christmas challenge - stockings 
Pixie's crafty snippets 

Thanks for visiting. Hopefully I'll be back with some news soon......

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

7 comments:

  1. Super card - love the paper, the stocking and those cute little pompoms just add a special little touch - thanks for another entry for my CHNC challenge 72 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for our challenge this week at Holly Jolly Christmas. Love the added sparkles on the white areas of the card!! Your right no sentiment needed. Thanks for participating this week Helen. Kind regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I remember the days when my mum use to put a big stocking like this at the end of my bed and when I awoke it was over flowing, alas I miss those days, such a lovely reminder looking at your lovely card, love the little fluff bobbles on the corners too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for our Stocking challenge this week, Thanks so much for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, yikes I missed this one until now. It's super - love the stocking :) Di xx

      Delete
  5. Very nice card. Love your stocking. That you for playing Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Chrsitmas card, Love the pompoms!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx