Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

Snippet Birthday card

Hi everyone, I'm back again, this time I want to share an A6 card I just made up using snippets from my scrap drawer. I'm really pleased with the results, so glad I didn't throw the bits away. I hope you like it.

 And here's a view from another angle.

The papers were from the Forever Friends Pink Parfait pad and started off A5. The leaves are cut using a Gentle Leaf die and the butterfly is Cheery Lynn. The plaque in the middle is Spellbinders Labels Five with faux stitching in black. I've used a rub on which has been in my drawer for years. I've also had the fabric flowers and bright green brad for years. I hope you'll agree that everything goes together brilliantly. 

I would like to show this off in the playground over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Challenge 18. If you haven't had a look at this blog it's well worth a visit and start using up some of those scraps.

Thanks for looking, I'll be back soon with a Christmas card.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorjuss, love the color combo !!
    Came here from the Outlawz, hope you will visit me too...........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been so busy. love the leaves - are they a new die? might have to borrow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of the birthday stash Sue. Got it from Horncastle. Only cost £4.25 xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Helen, great to see you back with us in the snippets playground :) Fabulous card and the colours go together brilliantly - love everything about it, esp. the butterfly, flowers and leaves, gorgeous! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snippet make Helen. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen this is so pretty! Love the use of the dies and the raspberry color too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY . . . what a gorgeous snippets card. You've certainly made good use of them. See you on the swings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. The colours are just perfect together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Helen! The colors are brilliant! Love that butterfly!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Helen, I love the vibrant colours and
    your wow flower.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen, fabulous snippet card - love the colours and the striking green of the leaves. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx