Followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Work in progress

Butterflies











Flowers













Hello everyone, long time no see...... It's been one of those weeks, haven't had much time to complete anything, so I thought I'd just let you know I'm still here........


I'm currently working on a card for my late husband's Nan's 100th Birthday. As I'm sure you can appreciate I don't get much call for a card of such great importance so I really want to make this a good one. I've been busy cutting and quilling flowers (xcut dies) and have just bought a Marianne design creatables butterfly die. I've rediscovered my big shot after attending a class last Friday, my first craft class but definitely not my last.


Hope to be back in the next couple of days with the completed project.....See you all soon


Helen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx