Followers

Monday 20 February 2012

Forever Friends card

I have made this card for my friend Debby who I met at school many years ago and although we don't see each other very often we'll be 'forever friends'.



  • I used the Forever Friends Black & Gold Collection cd-rom which was free with Simply cards and papercraft magazine.
  • The base is made from A4 black card. 
  • I printed the backing paper onto gold pearlescent paper and the character and greeting onto white linen effect card.
  • I added gold ribbon and a small gold butterfly made using the cricut sampler cartridge. I have cut two butterflies and stuck them together at the body leaving the wings free for dimension. 
  • The character and greeting are mounted using sticky pads.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave me a message to let me know you dropped by.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx